Deep Meaning Quotes



How do you feel when you read these quotes?




For me, this quote is really "wake me up" and "break my heart."
I know that I have used to make use the Bible as cake (more often) than the bread.
But now, I push and commit myself to bring its function back, as a daily bread, not as a cake (for a special occasion).


Yes, prayer is not the last option. It has to be the first option of all!
I really love the last sentences. When man works, man works. When man prays, God works!
Awesome!


Yuhuuuu... Love this quote so much.
How to fight like a man?? Get on your knee and pray! This is how we fight.
One who prays doesn't mean he/she is defenseless/submit to the fate (pasrah), but he/she is actually fighting.

I think that's all I want to share. Some good quotes that touch me so deep, give me a deep meaning and understanding, and inspire me to do some changes. =) Hope these quotes will inspire you toooo...


Have a nice day =)

Comments

Popular Posts