You're not alone =P

Hai Bloggienista... =D  How are you? How's life??

It's been a long time for me not being active on blogger. Now I come back with a piece of writing...

First of all, I think it's not fair for not saying "Merry Christmas. " So, here I am to say you, "Merry Christmas. May the joy, peace, and glory of Christmas always be with us throughout the year. Let God always stay in our heart and we'll have a wonderful life adventure with Him. Be blessed everyone!! =) "

Actually, I have no plan to write something this time on my blog. Because I know it is already midnight. NO! It's morning already and I'm still here busy with my laptop writing this such "not so important" thing. Hahahaha... But, it's okay. Sometimes it's okay to break the rules.

So, what am I going to write in this holy holiday Christmas and New Year atmosphere? As I have told before, actually, I have no plan to write such a kind of thing in this blog. Because of my crazy midnight curiosity, I was too diligent (read: kepo) to read the post of my friend's blog, called "I do the journey". In her post, it is said that she also worked on 26th December, the day after Christmas. Earlier, I was thought that I was the only one that always go for work, even at this holiday atmospheric days. Based on the comment of her blog, it was said that she was not the only one who worked at that day. Some of her friends also works on that day. In addition, she also have to meet the deadlines.

The condition is just the same like mine. I was too lazy in these two days and excuse myself not too really work or not work to hard because of holiday atmosphere. I was too envy with them who has enjoyed their holiday by now and I thought that life is not fair. I thought I was the only (just with the waitresses in the mall or mall's employees) that can't enjoy the holiday. I was wrong. Some officer employees also had to work on these days. Hey, Helen, you're not alone!!

So, I think it's time to stop envying other's people life. You're not the only work who work on these days. It's time to stop excusing myself for working with too much leisure. When it's time to work, we have to really work. I think that is also something that God want us to do. Just do what you have to do in the best way.

Okay, now, it's REALLY time to sleep because tomorrow I have to go to work and I have to work maximally. Without enough sleep, it must be quite difficult to concentrate on work... Hahahaha....

Good night everybody... Have a good sleep. Have a nice day... God loves you! =)

Comments

Popular Posts