My First Design Project

Hey... 
It's been a long long not not being active on Blogger. I have a lot of things to do: job, ministry, and also my design course. 

Haven't I tell you that now I took graphic design course? I am happy that I am one step further to be a designer. I want to be able to create my own design. 

The busy week has passed by. I have done my final design project. Now, I could relax a little bit and have a little time for myself. Yeay, I am so happy to go back here. 

Now, I would like to share a little bit of what I have did so far. This is the first logo I made :) I am so happy that I did it. 

Note: all the information below is not real. I made it up. 
Logo

Name Cards


Poster
What do you think? Feel free to leave some comments for my improvement. Thank you.

Have a nice weekend ^^, 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts