Stress Girl's Chat

This time maybe the first I talk a little bit about me and about what I am doing now.

I am terribly tired in this new month. Actually, I have been so busy since December, but now it seems harder right now.

I feel so tired anytime. At the moment I wake up, the way I go to work, during the office hours, and also during on the way home. Yes, I am definitely crazily tired. I have no more time to do what I love. I don’t have any time even just to chit chat on my blog.I don’t have time writing. I don’t have time to do my design project. I don’t have time with my family. I don’t have time for myself. I don't have time learn about design. I don't have time drawing. I don’t have enough time to talk with God. That’s terrible. I was completely tired. Even, I don’t have time to ironing my clothes. T.T 

Do I really have bad time management? I think that I just prefer to sleep earlier than spending more time doing the little exciting things with the sleepy eyes. 

I start a new work this year. How does it feel? Challenging. Completely tired. Boring (most of the time). Uncomfortable. Stress. And of course a lot of things to do that bring me to have lack of sleep and always feel tired.

I don’t know how long I will stay work there. 1 month? 2 month? 3 month? I don’t know. Now, I’m still in the beginning. Is it too early to quit? Or is it going to be a waste if I stay here for such a long time? Maybe I use my own standard. If my body couldn't handle it, I will quit (I think). I feel a lot of stress and so little fun. I think this is not worth doing. I don’t know what’s happening. I think I work for money and ignore my heart. I think I just want to look great doing this such of things. I think I don’t go along with my passion. I’m not in the work where I can feel that work is a joy.

Several days ago, I read a very good quote on the someone’s profile picture:

“When work is a pleasure life is a joy. When work is a duty, life is a slavery.”

I have to admit that this quote is right. What should I do now? Sometimes I might wonder what is my passion. Sometimes, I think that I know what I love to do. Sometimes I lose direction and don’t know what to do. Sometimes I am just too tired thinking of who am I going to be? A food technology? A designer? A teacher? Or a writer? A businesswoman doing my own business? Or anything else that hasn't cross my mind?

God, please help me. What should I do? And you, maybe, you could help me to figure these things out by giving me some of your ideas. Thank you.

Good night. Have a nice sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts